GDTF Forum

Viewer/Builder

David "Rex" Whalen

Good day!  I see the new visualization format has a Community Forum where we may inquire and share success and challenges. My first challenge is to view and build these files, ;).  Is there 'closed' beta program to become involved with?  Are there any tools that currently write and view the files/models, etc... My goal is to write the 3D models I've created into the format protocol.

Thanks!

Rex

Hi Rex,

great to read that you are on it! And you are right: This forum is about sharing questions, success and challenges. ?

Currently we are in a privat beta state with selected manufacturer to test the Fixture Builder. We are all pushing for a realse soon. So for now we are very busy to fix all bugs and issues. Please bear with us for a little while before we give access to the Fixture builder. Once we have released the first version we are happy to discuss a broader beta program. 

Thanks for your understanding,
Rene