GDTF Forum

Buggy Builder

Paolo.Prolights

Hi There,

I inform you that the builder has some problems. Starting to create a fixture from scratch after adding information, geometry and physical description as soon as I move to DMX I get a blue screen with no content, basically the background of the site.

Fortunately, the last state is kept on the home page of the builder, so you can reload it without losing anything. The problem that the dmx tab is empty, I can't add modes than channels and attributes.

Has anyone had experience with something similar?

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards.

Hi Petr,

Thanks for your answer, I tried to add dmx in the xml and upload the gdtf in the builder and it's work.

There are some bugs from the latest builder upload, one from the previous version:

New bugs from latest builder upload:

- Case: More than one Top Geometry trees -> Try to adjust geometry reference in the second Top Geometry tree, in the 3d you can't see what you're doing and what is really selected.

- Activation Group and Attributes description of custom attributes are triplicated 10000 times in the xml, you will have a 15mb GDTF!

- Ghost Break: Try to set 16 pixels as reference geometries on break 2 in all dmx modes, in the geometry tab I still have both break 1 and break 2.

- Emitter: Physical value in the emitter description (Uniquely given DMX percentage) can't change anymore. I have one red led to 0 and I can't change to 100%.

Old bug from previous and current builder version:

- Copy and Paste DMX mode do not really work: After paste the dmx and setting the releated value in the new fixture you will have to re-assign each channel atrributes otherwise when you save and reopen the builder you will have all empty channels, no one attributes will be saved.

I hope this is clear and will be useful to you.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Hi Petr,

Thanks for your help.

I just found another bug. Try to duplicate a dmx mode that has virtual dimmer with relations, you can't delete attribute relations in the duplicated mode, you will need to delete the attribute and add a new one and after this you need to add relations.

Best regards.

Paolo.

22 hours ago, Paolo.Prolights said:

Hi Petr,

Thanks for your help.

I just found another bug. Try to duplicate a dmx mode that has virtual dimmer with relations, you can't delete attribute relations in the duplicated mode, you will need to delete the attribute and add a new one and after this you need to add relations.

Best regards.

Paolo.

Thank you, reported.

P.