The geometry window consists of the three sections Geometries/Models, 3D visualizer and Properties.
Open/Close the Geometry Sidebar
The sidebar with Geometries/Models and Properties can be opened or closed with the blue -/+ field.
- To close the geometry sidebar, click the - field.
- To open the geometry sidebar, click the + field.
Resize the Geometry Sidebar
- In order to read and edit the properties depending on your display size, resize the geometry sidebar.
- Point the mouse into the blue vertical bar until the mouse arrow changes to the left/right symbol.
- Click and hold the vertical bar and move the mouse left (narrow) or right (wide) to resize the geometry sidebar.