GDTF Forum

need some help with virtual dimmer!

rubiolbernat

Hey I'm having trouble wit a fixture I'm creating "Chauvet professional Color Strike M" with the 74 Ch mode where

I'm trying to add some virtual dimmers but on the MA3 visualizer everything works as expected exept for the dimmer that it is always ON and i can't control it. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong or how i could fix it, So any help will be appreciated.

I'm attatching the gdtf file and a snapshot of how is working GMA3.

Thanks in advance.

Snap.PNG

Chauvet_Professional@Color_STRIKE_M@pixels_0.2.7_virtual_dimmer_not_working.gdtf

Thank you for the help!

I started adding relations and it works, thanks.

I have one last question, how can i make the color pixels appear on the simple render mode on MA viz, in the images you can see how it looks on the "high shadow fancy" and "simple" render mode how could I make so the color pixels appear also on the simple mode?

fancy shadow.PNG

simple.PNG

On 6/3/2023 at 11:36 AM, rubiolbernat said:

Thank you for the help!

Welcome!

On 6/3/2023 at 11:36 AM, rubiolbernat said:

I have one last question, how can i make the color pixels appear on the simple render mode on MA viz, in the images you can see how it looks on the "high shadow fancy" and "simple" render mode how could I make so the color pixels appear also on the simple mode?

This i cannot answer reliably as it is application/implementation dependent, MA would be best to help with this.

• 1 month later...

Render quality can select different fixture 3D model mesh files if embedded in GDTF.

In your case it's visible that in Simple quality fixture body is with less detail (blocky) and in High it's with round corners.

This itself is not the problem, but the problem could be that Simple body is slightly bigger towards LED plates and covers them - try moving LED plates away from fixture body (in Z- direction) and see if this fixes the problem.