As a member of this community forum, you are solely responsible for the content you upload or download through the GDTF-share.com forums. But as a community member, we ask that you respect everyone’s use of this resource by adhering to the following rules:
1) Don’t register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity
2) Be yourself. Don’t impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted
3) Refrain from restricting or inhibiting any other User from using and enjoying the GDTF-share.com forum
4) Avoid publishing, posting, uploading, distributing or disseminating, or offering to do the same (hereinafter "Post") any abusive, harassing, threatening, inappropriate, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, infringing, vulgar, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful (racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable) unlawful material or information or otherwise violate the legal rights of others. If you wouldn’t talk to colleagues like that face-to-face, then you probably shouldn’t write electronically that way either. Don't be "that guy"!
5) Refrain from posting any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the "Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material
6) Avoid uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing, storing or otherwise making publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, but not limited to, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers
7) Absolutely don’t upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law. We wouldn’t expect anyone would, but we have to warn, nonetheless
😎 Don’t post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another user's computer
9) Please do not conduct or forward surveys, contests, “spam”, “junk mail”, “pyramid schemes” or “chain letters”. The forum software does allow the creation of surveys for the purposes of the community. If you feel you want a topic addressed in this way, please contact a Moderator or the Administrator
10) Avoid downloading any file posted by another User that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner
11) Avoid cross-posting or multi-posting messages. If you feel a message is not in an appropriate forum, please contact a Moderator or the Administrator by selecting the “Notify” button within a topic message or sending a Private Message. Moderators can move topics around to other forums that may be more responsive or relevant
12) Don’t harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. This resource is for supporting the GDTF community, not a potential marketing target
13) In general, be courteous, respectful and helpful. Be open to debate, but don’t expect everyone will always agree. Be tolerant, but don’t expect everyone will tolerate your peculiar mood or behavior. All Users should feel welcome and safe.