GDTF Forum

How to link a wheel to the "ColorMacro(n)" Attribute

Höckler

Hi

I am trying to set up the Eurolite "LED Strobe SMD Pro 132 DMX RGB" fixture in 4 channel mode. The channel 3 has diffrent colour presets. I have created a wheel and made a slot for each channel colour preset. The "ColorMacro(n)" attribute describes that the individual colors can be selected for the channel sets when the corresponding wheel slot is selected. However, I only have the option of defining Physical From and To for the channel sets which is only a numeric value. I cannot find an option to select a wheel here. At the "Color(n)" attribute, I can select the wheel as usual. However, I don't want this channel to react like a colour wheel in the visualisation, but I would like to be able to select the predefined colors using channel sets.
How can a wheel be selected for the "ColourMacro(n)" attribute?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Lukas

Hello,

you cannot link the Wheel from the "fast shortcut" of the Channel Function, but you can add it if you open the full modal dialog editing the channel function properties:

image.thumb.png.e3b3a02fcc0cbb061ae765e512ce0482.png

This then allows you to select gobos for each channel set:

image.thumb.png.6e22deceec86e9b7937bfdcd3d7c9594.png

Depending on the use case, you will have to test if the software of your choice visualizes ColorMacro...

Hope this helps

Cheers

Petr