GDTF Forum

Please review our first GDTF Library PROLIGHTS --> ECLHDTWC.

Paolo.Prolights

Dear Community,

I've recently uploaded our first manufacturer release library for PROLIGHTS -> ECLHDTWC.

I would like to ask if you could give a look (file uploaded on 18th May from me), and please provide comments and suggestion related to eventual area of improvements.

As soon as approved a first sample, we will proceed in creating more GDTF profile for our brand in the weeks to come.

Thanks for your support in advance.

Cheers, Paolo

• 1 month later...

Dear @Paolo.Prolights,

this looks like good work, few changes here and there, mostly nit-picking:

- RDM missing, but might not be included

- you use "Parent physical" in most places, which is mostly fine, except Wheels, where you should use ChannelSet PhysicalFrom/PhysicalTo values, to indicate whether the these are proportional or step values

- the models is slightly bigger then needed (vertex wise) but i would not change it

- if i understand it right, the Strobing could all be within one ChannelFunction, with ChannelSets defining the Slow/Medium/Fast DMX + PhysicalFrom/To values.

Do note that i did not test in visualizer like MA3 or Vision.

I think that you have a good grasp of what and how to do. The virtual tilt is a nice touch.

Cheers

Petr