GDTF Forum

This file breaks the builder - can't load DMX tab; duplicating a geometry links the original and duplication somehow

Attached is a gdtf file I'm working on for the Dalis 860. I built it initially in grandMA3 v1.1.4.2, and then exported it as gdtf to tweak in the builder.

When I load it and click on the DMX tab, the page doesn't load and I can't go backwards - I have to reload the page (which of course ends the session).

Also, I realized I needed a duplicate of the "Mode 1+6 Base" tree (because mode 6 has the same geometry structure but needs a slightly different DMX Break size). But when I duplicate that tree it seems to link lines together (in an order that isn't obvious to me) so that tapping on one line also highlights a second line in a different tree.

p.s. I'm also getting this error when I load it: "Mandatory XML attribute missing NodeName: Attribute Message: Feature Line: 40 Column: 59". I'm not really sure how to address that issue.

Robert Juliat@Dalis 860 - messed.gdtf

Update: It looks like Modes 4 and 5 (Preset 16b/8b) didn't have a defined Attribute for the CTC Logical Channel -> "No Function" ChannelFunction. Setting this also to CTC seems to allow the DMX tab to load properly.